May James on: Why Professional Development is a Must for Successful Entrepreneurs
May was delighted to be invited to feature on The Confident CEO Podcast, discussing Why Professional Development is a Must for Successful Entrepreneurs.
Hosted by Verity Sangan, The Confident CEO Podcast is for ambitious women who want to create a successful business that impacts their lives in a positive way. You can find out more about Verity and what she does over on her website, here.
Each episode takes you behind the scenes of creating, building and scaling your online business.
In Episode 62, May and Verity take a deep dive into CPD (continuous professional development) and:
- How you can professionally develop yourself consistently
- Mays honest opinion on what effective CPD actually is
- How higher education isn’t for everyone and every industry
- How to build a CPD plan
- What free CPD resources and tools are available
- Why collecting certificates might not be the best CPD route for you
The episode is available to listen to on Spotify here, it’s a great episode to listen to if CPD is something that you need clarity on – tune in and take notes!
This episode covered a topic that May feels very strongly on, and so if her direct and raw take on things resonates with you and you’d like to work together, take the May James Service Finder Quiz.